What data do we collect?
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for name, email address, mailing address, phone number, if applicable. However, users can visit our site anonymously. We will only collect personal identification information from users if they voluntarily provide such information to us. Users can always decline to provide personally identifying information, except that this may prevent them from participating in certain site-related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personally identifying information about users when they interact with our site. Non-personally identifiable information may include browser name, computer type and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and Internet service providers used, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service The information you provide helps us respond more efficiently to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature. To send users information they wanted to receive about topics we think might be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions and / or other requests. If the user decides to sign up for our mailing list, they will receive emails with company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user wishes to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we add detailed information. unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We take appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Our web hosting
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may automatically collect information from you via cookies or similar technology
Visit allaboutcookies.org for more information.
- Keep you signed in
- Understand how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, but our website uses:
- Functionality – Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. This can be the language you prefer and the location you are in. A combination of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising – Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device and IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this information with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online information collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may see advertisements based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to delete cookies from your browser. In some cases, some of our website features may not work as a result.
How to contact us.
C&S Thai Xpress BV | Mechelsestraat 2, 2500 Lier – Belgium | VAT BE 0752788096
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: +32 3 336 92 83