Picture courtesy of Spaghetti Warehouse
There’s all the time loads occurring within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the newest:
- The much-loved Spaghetti Warehouse, which needed to transfer from its long-time warehouse house downtown (attributable to a collapsing ceiling), formally reopens in its new spot at 150 S. Excessive St. on Thursday, Nov. 30. That website has been empty for a very long time, and was as soon as house to De Novo.
- Si Señor made its return to downtown final weekend when it opened within the former Zoup area at 155 W. Nationwide Blvd. within the Area District. Si Senor initially began at 72 E. Lynn St. behind the Rhodes Tower, earlier than shifting to Fifth Avenue in Grandview.
- Final week MMELO Boutique Confections opened a pop-up retail store at 3951 Easton Sq. Place E. at Easton (within the former Fay’s Crepes area subsequent to Brio).
- The Grand Tavern is now open at 1111 W. First Ave. in Grandview. It’s a part of the previous Marshall’s area, half of which turned Delaney’s Diner.
- Because of some useful followers on Fb, I realized that Dan’s Drive-In on the South Aspect is now Tio’s Diner.
- Man Fieri returns house to Columbus (we are able to say that, proper? He was born right here.) June 1-2, 2024 with the Flavortown Fest on the grounds of CAS (at Ackerman and Olentangy River Street).
- Columbus Independents, the newly shaped Columbus restaurant group, is now providing present playing cards on the market.
This week I’m additionally writing:
Need to sustain with extra? Comply with me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, try the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Success! You are on the record.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and take a look at once more.